The RADECS2019 conference will accept a limited number of late-news papers in the technical program in poster format only. Late-news papers should be complete papers describing significant new findings or developments in the topics of the conference, with enough elements to justify an immediate communication to the RADECS scientific community. Please refer to the regular call for papers for a list of topics of interest for this conference.
- Late-news submission deadline: June 30th, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: July 12th, 2019
- Final paper due: September 9th, 2019
Late-news paper submission instructions
- Prepare a single PDF file of an informative four to six pages summary describing results appropriate for a poster presentation. The summary must include a 35-words abstract and sufficient detail about the work to permit a meaningful technical review. The summary must be no less than four and no more than six pages in length, including figures, tables and references.
- Prepare your summary using the two-column format of the IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science template.
- Obtain all corporate, sponsor, and government approvals and releases necessary for presenting your paper at an open attendance international meeting.
- Late-news submission is electronic only through the RADOCS online tool before June 30th, 2019, midnight (Paris time). Authors are prompted to state their session preference. The final session will be determined by the Technical Program Committee, which is responsible for selecting accepted papers from initial submissions.
Accepted papers will be published in the RADECS2019 Conference Proceedings.
Late-news papers accepted for poster presentation at the conference will also be eligible for publication in a special issue of the IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science. Selection for this issue will be based on a separate submission of a complete paper that will be subject to the standard full peer review.